ECOGLITTER - GUILT FREE
What is better than guilt free glitter? As you are not wrong about worrying microplastics ending up into our natural waters! That is why we want offer you guys, our dear glitter junkies, an option called ECOGLITTER! Ecoglitters are over 90% biodegradable glitters! Read more below!
WHAT IS ECOGLITTER?
NATURE FRIENDLY, NON-TOXIC, CRUELTY FREE #GUILTFREEGLITTERLOVE
Ecoglitter is over 90% biodegradable cosmetic glitter which is made from sustainably sourced eucalyptys trees grown in European plantations. You can use ecoglitters just like any other cosmetic glitter, on your face, hair, body and nails! The products are completely non-toxic and GMO-free!
Ecoglitters are 92% plastic free. The remaining 8% is styrene acrylate, which works as a binder to keep all the ingredients together. Ecoglitter also contains 0,1% of aluminium which makes the glitter shine! All coloring is made with mineral-based colorants.
Glitternisti Ecoglitter collection consists of over 30 glitter mixes that are all mixed and potted in Helsinki, Finland. Check out the full collections here!
THREE GREAT REASONS TO USE ECOGLITTER
1) It’s an ecological choice! When you choose ecoglitter you keep our oceans clean and fish healthy! Microplastics, plastics smaller than 5 mm, do not belong to natural waters! Ecoglitters breaks back down to the soil in 4 to 6 months!
2) Why not? Ecoglitter hasn’t shown any side effects when used correctly like other cosmetic products! Be aware of the sensitive skin around your eyes especially when removing glitter! Check out our How To Remove Glitter video tutorial here!
3) ECOGLITTER IS AMAZING! Simple as that, guilt-free shine from head-to-toe.
EDITOR’S NOTES VOL 1 & VOL 2:
Vol 1: Even though Ecoglitter breaks back down to the earth in four to six months, ecoglitter does not belong to drains! The best way to protect our environment is to remove glitter correctly! GLITTER NEVER EVER BELONGS TO DRAINS! Remove glitter using cotton pads of makeup removing wipes and throw the used swipe to the bin!
Vol 2: Check your makeup drawer and cleaning closet! Are there some other products containing microplastics that you use in everyday life? Get rid of them 🙂