Glitter lashes are great way to spice up your party look! They look absolutely amazing and are super easy to do! Read more below!
Last year Dazed Beauty published a video about glitter lashes by our favorite makeup artist Isamaya Ffrench! We had to, of course, try out this crazy amazing idea.
FOR DIY GLITTER LASHES YOU NEED:
- false lashes: the bushier, the better! Glitter sticks better to lashes with more hair on them
- cosmetic glitter: in any color and any size, we noticed that chunky glitter gives the lashes fuller look. In the video we used Super Gold and Only Gold glitters. Ecoglitters works also!
- skin friendly adhesive: try glitter glue or eyelash adhesive. Just make sure the glue dries clear!
- makeup brush
HOW TO MAKE GLITTER LASHES:
- apply skin friendly adhesive onto lashes
- use your makeup brush to apply glitters on lashes, more the merries (we say!)
- let the lashes dry completely
- add another layer of glue and glitter if necessary
- Add the lash strip to your lash line and press it into place
- finish the look by adding glitter to your lower lash line and around the eye area