Making amazing glitter makeup looks is not rocket science! You need a tiny bit of courage, little bit of practice and of course great cosmetic glitters! See our 3 step tutorial video below and read written instructions below!
This is what you need for creating glitter makeup
- fixative, we use vaseline, Miracle Balm or any other water free cream
- makeup brush, we recommend to dedicate few brushes just for glitter, as once you dip the brush in glitter, it will always be in glitter!
- cosmetic glitters, in the tutorial we used glitters from our chunky series!
- before adding glitter, finish the rest of your makeup. If you are having an important party or event, maybe try the glitter makeup before the actual night so there will not be any surprises!
STEP 1 – SOFT GLAM GLITTER MAKEUP
- After the rest of your makeup is ready, add a little of chosen fixative to the inner corners of your eyes.
- apply glitter with brush little by little until you are happy with the outcome
- be careful with your eyes!
STEP 2 – PARTY GLAM GLITTER MAKEUP
- carry on with your glitter makeup by adding fixative to the outer corners of the eyes and cheekbones
- again, apply glitter little by little, so the make up doesn’t take over your full face
- mix and match different colors!
- our Only White glitter is great for fading out the lines of the glittered area!
STEP 3 – FULL ON GLAM GLITTER MAKEUP
- carry on the glitter do on your collar bones, hair line, under your eyebrow… anywhere you feel like!
REMOVING GLITTER MAKEUP
Please remember, glitter never ever should end up in drains! Always remove glitter so that it does not end up in drains! Use cotton pads, makeup removing wipes or something similar to wipe off the glitters and throw the glittery wipe to the bin before washing off your makeup!